NYC Travel Guide



Hello Lovelies!

This is my NYC travel diary...
I was scared that this might be a little late since its been more than a year ago.
If I'm honest NYC guides kinda don't go out of style...at least I think so.

I really enjoyed my time in NYC, it such an amazing city but I believe its the people who make New York well New York. They are so empowering and strong!


                                                    this is the view from the rooftop bar

We stayed at a gorgeous Hotel called Hotel Hugo in SoHo.
The first day (July 4th) we explored the city, but lets be honest we were battling Jet Lag... so after awhile we went back and took a nap, so we could see the fireworks later that day!


My fave places were...

-The National History Museum
Central Park West & 79th St, NYC 10024
The fossils of the dinosaurs are amazing and really big, let me tell you that! Totally a spot that will intrigue any age!


-Two Hands Restaurant
164 Mott St, NYC 10013
We went to their Mott street location. Which is really fun to walk to, because its located in China Town and near Little Italy! They've got super delicious healthy food.
I totally recommend their Açai bowl, packed full of great nutrients and tastes like ice cream...what else do you want for breakfast?!


-The Apple Store
767 5th Ave, NYC 10153
...sounds pretty basic BUT...its got some memories for me to it! Not to mention the architecture is pretty impressive. This is good to know they are open 24/7.

- Rosemarys Restaurant
18 Greenwich Avenue NYC 10011
Love their idea of using fresh grown ingredients. Fun fact they have a rooftop garden!
A cool spin on Italian food and their brussel sprouts are bomb.



- The High Line
A great place to just stroll along and see the city! I totally recommend this even if you aren't spending a lot of time in the city.

- Dellarocco's of Brooklyn
214 Hicks St, Brooklyn Heights, NY 11201
No shame Europe but this pizza was so good. We still talk about the great pizza we had in NYC! We went there with our good friends that used to live in Brooklyn!

-Bill's Bar & Burger
They've got various locations in NYC so its best to check which one is nearer to you. :)
Named by CNN that they've got the 10 best Burgers and I think I can agree! It's pretty freaking good.



- Ellen's Stardust Diner
1650 Broadway, NYC 10019
If you love entertainment and Broadway this Diner is definitely for you. My sister loves musicals so she absolutely found this place great!

-by Chloe Vegan Restaurant
185 Bleecker St Suite B, NYC 10012
Love, love, love this restaurant its so good! By Chloe has become pretty big since I've been to NYC in the summer of '16. Now they've even opened a restaurant in London, so hey Europeans you can eat there too if you're ever in London! :)

(Don't have any pics because I was to impatient...)



-Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
Pier 86, W 46th St & 12th Ave, NYC 10036



A confession I really love history (History Nerd Confessed). Since I've been 10 I always wanted to be on an airplane carrier and see real amazing boundary breaking Aircraft! 


Those are my highlights of things to see, do and eat!

I had a lot of fun creating this post and looking back to all the fun I had¨

Hope these where helpful to you.
If your planning a trip to the Big Apple have fun! (take lots of pics) :)

Thank you for having the patience for this post... 

-xxx,
        Ella







Comments

Popular Posts